Immaculate and ready to move right into! Lovely floorplan. Main floor bedroom and full bath. Nice kitchen w/breakfast bar and breakfast room, corian counters, maple cabinets, stainless appliances. Huge (12x18) deck off back w/amazing landscaping. Cul-de-sac lot. Nice shed. Freshly painted & beautifully decorated throughout. Basement is set up for inlaw/aupair suite. Great location! Front porch.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Brick
3,742 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Shed, Atrium. Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS